The northern capital of the Dominican Republic – the resort of Puerto Plata continues to resume tourist activities, after the forced suspension of work associated with the global coronavirus pandemic.
According to the Ministry of Tourism of the Dominican Republic, on November 20th, 2020, the Lifestyle Group hotel, located in the Cofresi district of Puerto Plata, resumed its work.
The hotel chain provided jobs for about 1,800 direct and indirect employees. And also correctly configured the restart of its work, therefore it has an occupancy rate of up to 70% of rooms.
At the moment, the Lifestyle hotel chain noted that it has opened 1,180 rooms in Cofresi. And it strictly adheres to safe rest protocols, including conducting PCR tests for coronavirus. To exclude any possibility of infection among the guests.
“It’s time to meet again and provide our guests with the best service in accordance with strict protocols for safe recreation,” said Anya Wischenbart, vice president of Lifestyle Group.
And Group President Markus Wischenbart added:
-We are fully confident that by taking all the necessary security measures and working as soon as we know how to do it in the Lifestyle network, we will overcome all adversity. We are convinced that with the restoration of tourism, the country’s economy will also recover.
Markus Wischenbart also announced that in partnership with Grupo Rescue, LHVC members will be able to purchase and complete PCR tests in compliance with state requirements for re-entry after traveling from the comfort and security of their resort! Arrangements were made for members test to be administered at their resort making it easier for our members to pilot international travel through the offering of on-site testing. We are committed to safeguarding our member’s safety, health, and wellbeing while assisting in the fight against Covid-19, and this is just one of the many assurances we can provide!
Below are steps that Lifestyle Holidays Hotels & Resorts took to ensure your safe holiday.
- Welcome safety kit – mask and sanitizer.
- Temperature check.
- Luggage disinfection.
- Social distancing signature.
- Access to our APP.
MAID FOR YOU:
- Use of fogging nebulizers for room sanitizing.
- Proper use of PPE for all our housekeeping staff.
- Reinforced disinfection for all high contact surfaces and public areas.
- Redesign of the location for all outdoor furniture respecting the social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations accessible across the resort.
- Social distancing friendly activities.
- Redesign of the capacities in our theaters.
FOR OUR FOODIES:
- Redesign of sitting capacity for all our F&B outlets respecting the social distancing QR code available for all our menus.
- Proper use of PPE for all out F&B staff.
- Reinforced disinfection for all restaurants, kitchens and bars.
- Use of fogging nebulizers in all F&B areas.
CLEANING YOUR WORRIES AWAY:
- Specialized training of all our employees to adapt all operational and administrative protocols.
- Temperature check of all our staff when entering the resort.
- Mandatory use of mask for all working employees.
- Temperature control of the laundry.
- Strict measures of temperature check and disinfection protocols for all suppliers and receipt areas.
Summing up, we can safely say that the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club operates as usual, with a sufficient number of employees, and can guarantee vacationers compliance with the norms of distancing and safe rest.